Buyer's agent service
Working with a buyer’s agent is a truly pleasant experience. You will have a personal consultant at your disposal, who will help you transform your potential purchase into the best possible real result.
Your personal consultant will help you to figure out whether you are looking for a house, an apartment, a terraced house or a registered immovable.
The consultant will not rest until he or she has gathered together all the possible options and presented them to you.
The consultant will act as your personal assistant, to help you make the right decision in accordance with the law and in the way that is most suitable for you.
The consultant will not desert you, even in the case of difficult negotiations with the bank, and will stand by you as your loyal companion during the notarial transaction.
You may always count on your consultant, because you deserve only the best services throughout the purchasing process.
The buyer’s agent service includes:
- Finding the property that is most suitable for the client’s needs
- Organising visits to potential properties
- Offering advice on market prices
- Price negotiations with the seller
- Preparation of documentation concerning the property
- Assistance for negotiating with banks on loan terms and conditions
- Preparations for notarial transaction and arrangements for the delivery and receipt of the property
Additionally, we are prepared to conduct a utility cost analysis on the purchased property.