By the beginning of 2023, a new modern and energy-efficient ten-storey apartment building will be built on Sinimäe Street in the Lasnamäe district of Tallinn – Sinimäe Kodud. 48 one- to five-room apartments with a size of 27.5 – 107 m² are planned for the building, all of which also have a balcony.
Each apartment has a storage room on the ground floor of the house and the price includes a parking space, the apartments on the upper floors have two parking spaces.
- Well-thought-out and modern plans.
- Energy class A and low energy costs.
- All apartments have a balcony.
- All apartments have a parking and storage space, it is possible to purchase an additional parking space.
- Children’s playground in the yard.
- Each apartment has its own ventilation system.
- Possibility of installing an electric car charger.
The sale has begun!
Check out the development on the website.