New logistics and trade hub Tallinna Äripark to be constructed on Suur-Sõjamäe Road
A site on Suur-Sõjamäe Road between the eastern end of the runway at Tallinn Airport and Coop Estonia’s logistics centre will soon be home to a new logistics and trade hub going by the name of Tallinna Äripark. Infrastructure work on the site has been completed, with preparations now being made for the construction of the business park’s first buildings at Laanemetsa tee 2 (a warehouse and production facility) and Laanemetsa tee 5 (stock-office type commercial premises).
Tallinna Äripark will provide an unbeatable strategic location which is likely to be of interest to warehousers, industrial companies and traders alike. The area in question is a rapidly developing one, with the business and commercial complexes of Ülemiste just a few minutes away. In the future the area will be enhanced further by serving as the Tallinn hub of Rail Baltic, not far from the airport.
The business park will also be in a logistically favourable location from the point of view of freight transport – less than 10 km from Terminal D at the Port of Tallinn and around 18 km from the Port of Muuga. Moreover, Paldiski South Harbour will be easily accessible via the Tallinn ring road. The business park will serve as a gateway for the flow of goods serving clients in the greater Tallinn area. It is worth noting that the site will also be able to be accessed using the city’s public transport: the terminus for buses traversing Suur-Sõjamäe routes is just a short walk from the site of the future business park.
There will be 10 individual plots in Tallinna Äripark, covering a total area of 66,000 m², plus roadways. The total area of land under construction on the site will be up to 39,000 m². The buildings will range in height from 7-16 metres (i.e. two to three storeys), meeting the needs of even the most demanding tenants.
Tallinna Äripark will be suited to small and medium-sized production, logistics, sales and service companies requiring 350-1500 m² of space in which to operate. Tenants needing more space can merge adjoining plots to construct larger buildings ranging in size from 2500-10,000 m2.
Why choose Tallinna Äripark?
- An unbeatable logistical location | The business park will offer quick access to central Tallinn and the country’s main national highways, and vice versa.
- Accessibility | The site itself will be easy for drivers of both cars and trucks to access thanks to a brand new traffic junction.
- Proximity of public transport | The business park will be within a short distance of bus stops. Moreover, light traffic paths will provide cyclists and scooter users with easy access as well.
- Cutting-edge solutions | The site will feature contemporary design and use the latest construction materials and solutions, which will be adapted to the needs and wishes of the tenants.
- Solar power | Solar panels on the roofs of the buildings will generate up to 2.3 MW of power.
- Ease of parking | The site will have parking spaces for up to 800 vehicles.
- A workforce close to hand | The surrounding area (Tallinn city centre, Lasnamäe, Peetri, Rae, Maardu, etc.) is home to almost 200,000 people.
- Everyday services | Catering and other services that employees use on a day-to-day basis will be available within a short walk from the site.
- A reliable property developer | By the end of 2022, Domus Kinnisvara had completed or was in the process of completing 40 buildings with a total area of close to 40,000 m2.
Ask one of our agents for a solution tailored to the needs of your company!
Heini Siirus, +372 5344 4756, email@example.com
Kaido Elram, +372 5300 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org